BMW 1993 R100LT (Luxury Tourer)
||2 days 2 hours 8 min
||Tweed Heads, NSW
- For sale by: Private seller
- Manufacturer: BMW
- Model: R100LT
- Kilometres: 139000
- Engine Capacity (cc): 1000
- Type: Sports Touring
- Colour: Burgundy, Maroon with Gold Pinstripes
- Date of Manufacture: 198310
- Gears: Five-speed manual
- Start Type: Electric start
- Drive Type: Shaft
- Number of Previous Owners: 1
First up: I am a crappy photographer. Sorry!
But more importantly is that I build Beemer bikes of distinction.
Key factors during my builds are:
- To build a bike that will take you there today in comfort and style...a bike where pride of ownership is a must for the owner.
- Strength and reliability using the latest BMW Technology.
- When building a bike I don't skimp on product price...only the best will do.
This bike has:
- 5 Speed Gearbox with higher ratio top gear. (5% faster speed with lower revs using less fuel better cruising gearing) Full referb with Bearings and Seals.
- Rebuilt Final Drive.
- Twin Sparked Heads with new Valves and Guides. (Resulting in an additional 6 Horsepower and again better fuel economy)
- New Twin Spark Coils and Leads.
- Carbs have new complete new kits with state of the art Aircraft Bowls and floats for better economy.
- New BMW 1000 cc Pistons and Rings
- New Bigend Bearings.
- Full new Electrics. Red Centre Ignition.
- New Nippendenso Starter.
- Wheel Bearings, Steering Head Bearings, Swing Arm Bearings are new,
- Brake pads are new.
- Has a new (ish) Battery too.
- New Ohlins Shock. (Fully adjustable with Preload and Dampner)
- Original Tool kit inclusive.
- Has two (2) Panniers.
- Staintune Exhaust.
- Power Side Stand.
- New Seat and Refurbished Pan.
- Has Two (2) rare Luftmeister Long Range Tanks that give an additional 160-180 Kilometer Range.
- Hot Grip handle Bar Heaters. (Far superior than the Beemer ones)
- Tank Bag. (Gearsack)
- Digital Amp.
- LED Tail Light.
- Has just had a major service.
- Front Tyre New and rear in about 70% to go.
- Oil Cooler.
This bike is exceptional. Nothing missed!
Comes with NSW Pink Slip.
Fly in from anywhere and ride home.
I am able to assist with the recommending of a good Motorcycle Transporter...cheap and reliable.
Inspection is most welcome and I am only a call away.
0448566570 (Gentlemens Hours Please)
I reserve the right to end this Auction at any stage as I do have it advertised privately.
PLEASE NO PayPal!!!!! If you do the charge is yours. Cash at Pickup is best for me.
“Life is mostly froth and bubble but two things stand like stone, the
art of owning an airhead Beemer, the ride when your out on your own”
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local vehicle deals for Australia
Copyright 2008-2011 findyourauto.net. All