All orders placed online are delivered via courier.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
BCF recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only
Unfortunately the BCF caters for the Australian domestic market only. Although we are currently looking at making this a possibility we do not have current processes to fulfil your request.
Delivery to a PO Box/post office
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to a LPO, PMB, PO Box or a Locked bag, only to an Australian business address or an Australian residence. This is due to the fact our couriers to do not have a relationship with Australia post to enable us to deliver to any of the above addresses. We are happy to deliver to an alternate work address if this would suit.
Reasons for Order Delays
Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc
The terms of the warranties are found on product packaging, or in some cases in user manuals and are repeated below as prescribed by Australian Consumer Law.
Where a warranty is offered the following applies:
- The product is guaranteed against defects for the nominated warranty period from date of purchase. The warranty is provided by BCF of 751 Gympie Rd Lawnton QLD 4501 1300 175 010 or email email@example.com
- BCF will offer a repair, replacement product or store credit if the product is assessed as being defective during the warranty period.
- To claim under the warranty, take the product to the Front Service Desk of your nearest BCF store. You will need your receipt or proof of purchase. Additional information may be requested of you to process your claim. Should you not be able to provide proof of purchase with a receipt or a bank statement, identification showing your name, address and signature may be required to process your claim.
- The product may need to be sent to the manufacturer to assess the defect before determining any claim. Faults or defects caused by product modification, misuse and abuse, normal wear and tear or failure to follow user instructions are not covered under this warranty.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Any expenses incurred relating to the return of this product to store will normally have to be paid by you. For more information contact your nearest BCF store.
- The benefits to the consumer given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the Australian Consumer Law in relation to the goods and services to which this warranty relates.
For best service and answers to common questions about orders Please Call: 1300 880 764
The quality you demand.
At BCF, we only sell quality brands from trusted manufacturers. We are committed to offering the widest range – from the tried and true to the latest and greatest. But if a product doesn't measure up, it doesn’t make it into our store.
The price you deserve.
When you shop at BCF, you know you'll always get a fair price. We regularly check the competition to make sure we are competitive and, wherever we can, we add extra value to give you an even better deal.
The advice you depend on.
At BCF, our people love boating, camping and fishing as much as you do. They are passionate about their pastime and if they can't give you an answer on the spot, they'll help you find a solution.
If you're not totally happy, we're not happy.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just let us know. We'll either sort out the problem or give you your money back