Edson Marine Hot Water Heater 68Lt Electric Vertical - 2kW - BC68V
Edson Marine 68Lt Electric Vertical Water Heater - 2kW
plumbonline offer you the edson Marine electric water heater range. With and Edson Marine Heater you can relax in the knowledge that you can enjoy hot water whenever and wherever you are.
Whether cruising the blue water or relaxing dock-side, edson Marine Heaters will supply an abundance of hot water to your vessel. The large electric heating element will provide around 50 to 130 litres of hot water in the initial hour on our standard range, plus a continuous 30 litres per hour* while moored. Heat losses are kept to a minimum by high density insulation surrounding the copper inner tank, securely enclosed in a stainless steel casing. The Marine Heaters come equipped with a built-in energy cut-out thermostat, pressure relief valve, and highly efficient heat exchanger that utilises the engine coolant when under motive power (optional connection), making Edson Marine Heaters safe and reliable hot water systems.
An even greater output can be expected from the highly efficient heat exchanger which utilises the engine coolant when under motive power. The Water Heaters heat losses are kept to a minimum by high density Rockwool blanket surrounding the copper inner tank securely enclosed in a stainless steel casing. Safety is a key factor with the Edson Marine Water Heater as the unit features a built-in, energy cut out thermostat and pressure - temperature relief valve. Installation of the Edson Water Heater is simple and quick as existing plumbing can be utilised. Edson Marine Water Heaters have been manufactured for some years exclusively for several "Brand" name craft. All Edson Water Heaters are warranted for a period of 2 years on the copper/stainless steel container.
plumbonline are also able to provide a full range of spare parts with our Express Free Delivery service!
The benefits of Edson Marine Heaters
- Solid copper and stainless steel construction.
- Minimum 2 kW incoloy immersion electric element.
- High density insulation minimises heat loss.
- Efficient heat exchanger suited to storage capacity
- Relief Operation pressure 500kPa
- Maximum cold water inlet pressure 300kPa
- Available in vertical or horizontal configuration.
- Easy to install and can utilise existing plumbing.
- Wide range of spare parts available.
- Australian made and built to suit your individual requirements.
- Long life manufacturers warranty.
- Your Element kW rating can be upgraded.
We can provide a full range of commercial and purpose built marine hot water services. Please contact plumbonline for more information.
Shipping is FREE* at plumbonline!
Estimated delivery times
- Handling is normally 1 business day**
- Some items may have longer handling times - ** WetBack | Tapware | Marine | Dairy
- If you need it quick please email or call 1300 428 999
- * EXCLUDES DAIRY HOT WATER TANKS CALL 1300 428 999 FOR RATES
- * ALL LARGE HOT WATER TANKS ARE COLLECTION FROM DEPOT SEE T&C's
- Small items are via Australia Post Express Post Satchel | 2 – 4 days Australia-wide
- Larger items vary depending on your location | Metro areas typically 2-3 Days | Regional 3+ Days
- Our distribution centre is based in Melbourne
If you have any questions regards shipping or delivery times please ask, our team are ready to help.
plumbonline has an extensive and fair Return Policy. We offer 30 days to return an item that is unused and resalable as we understand that contractors, plumbers and building projects can be delayed and designs / specifications changed. For more information please refer to the Customer Service page where you can review the plumbonline Returns Policy.
We accept PayPal | All major credit cards | VISA | MasterCard | American Express
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
At plumbonline we want to provide the information you need to get a quality plumbing product direct to your door, building site or business at the best possible price. We are continually adding to our range, sourcing new products and working with our suppliers to remain competitive on price, service and on time delivery. plumbonline mission is to supply quality product at a range of price points to suit all applications and let you make an informed choice. Service is paramount at plumbonline so if you need assistance we encourage you to contact us to ensure your purchase is right the first time every time.