- Rod holders not included but available, the customized stainless steel rod holders link:http:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112170813786
- Boat T-Top, boat T Top, boat Tee Top / Tee Top, T Top T-Top Standard Center Console Boat T-Top ,aluminium tube T Top.
- Adjustable to fit various centre console widths.
- 32mm (1.26") bright - dipped aluminium tube.
- 316 grade stainless steel fasteners.
- Heavy duty polyester marine canvas.
- Top can be removed for storage
- Supplied as a complete unit.
- All connectors and mounts made from marine grade polymers.
- Standard height 2040mm (80.31") can be trimmed to desired height.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Length:1700mm Width:1400mm Heigh:2050mm Min Console Width:300mm Max Console Width:1050mm
This Ttop has legs which will adjust to fit any width Center Console up to 1050mm wide. There is no
drilling necessary to mount the legs. A custom clamp assembly allows the leg to be moved as often as
necessary during installation to achieve a perfect fit. If you have a console with side access door, watch
for possible interference.
1, assembling the canopy section:
Slide the "T" and "J" Joiners onto separate support poles. spacing the joiners evenly as shown.
- Insert side frames into the support poles.The support pole housing the "T" joiners should be closest to the side frame bend.
- Insert the U frames onto the ends of both side frames.
- Drill and fasten the canopy section frame at the point indicated. using the illustrations as a guide.
- Lay out the canopy fabric topside down and place the inverted frame over it. Lace nylon cord through the eyelets and frames. Ensure it's evenly threaded and tight.
2, assembling the base section
- Joint the front and back uprights using the small side crossbar to form two "H frames".
- Connect the two "H frames" using the large cross bar. The connector must be cut to the width of your console + 95mm.
- Attach the base mouths to the frame. Tighten mounts using the screw on base.
3, Mounting the base section
- Mark the locations where you will fit the mounts on the front of your console ( place them as far apart as possible) . Mark the console side mounts position (As hig -h as possible).
- Mark and drill positions for all side mounts.
- Attach mounts loosely, using 1/4" screws(supplied) to hold frame in place while fastening base mounts into position.
- Drill through base mounts to secure base section to boat floor.
- To finish assembly of base section, tighten all side mounts and secure crossbars using self tapping screws (supplied) (As shown in diagram)
- Attach the canopy section to the base section
- secure permanently using self tapping screws (supplied) (as shown in diagram).
This T-Top is an ideal canopy for center console boats. Made from heavy duty navy blue UV resistant marine fabric.
Adjustable to fit various center console widths.
Can be adjusted for optimum head room.
- 32mm Bright-dipped aluminum Tube
- 316 grade stainless steel fasteners
- Heavy duty marine hooding fabric
- All connectors and mounts are made from marine grade polymers
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Max./Min console width 1.05m /0.30m .
- Cover Dimensions 1.7m(L) x 1.4m(W)
- Console Not Included
32mm (1.25") Bright Dipped Alloy Tube Stainless Fasteners.Heavy Duty Marine Hooding Material.
Connectors & Mounts in Marine Grade Polymer. Easy Assembly Instructions.Height 2.05m (80.70").
Adjusts to Console Console width 1.0m. Includes Floor Mounts.