Haines Hunter Sea Wasp 400 Seawasp 30HP Evinrude 2-stroke 13' ft
||19 hours 32 min
- State: VIC
- Length: 13 ft
- Brand: Haines
- Hull Material: Fibreglass
- Year: 1980
- Included Items: Bimini cover, Electric bow motor, Stainless steel live tank with pump, Fully decked interior, Oars, Side console steering, Sonar, Trailer, Anchor, Fire Extinguishers, Flares, Outboard Motor, Safety Vests
Late 1980's Haines Hunter Sea Wasp. I have owned this since 2008 and it has been a great boat. Very sturdy and seaworthy.
Mid 1990's Evinrude 30HP 2-stroke which has been solid until last time out when the carby clogged and needs a clean. Was running strong up until then (was working this season).
Only reason I'm selling is I've recently started my own company which means I don't get the time to use it anymore, and the motor needs a tune-up as the carby had clogged and stopped running and I'd rather that someone else had the boat and started using it. The motor was running fine this year and was used this season, but last time it went to start it wouldn't. The old 2-stroke motors tend to clog with the new uleaded fuel and I was quoted around $200 to service and clean the carby. The thing goes plenty fast with two good sized guys on board!
If I get around to having the motor serviced I will be asking $4.5k plus for this IF i decide to get rid of it, but right now as it is I would prefer the space and to concentrate on my company.
The boat has a ton of accessories including:
- fully decked out internally with marine ply and stainless. Set up like a mini bass boat
- side console with steering and throttle
- B&W Furuono sounder
- Fully plumbed live tank
- front mount electric motor
- bimini cover for the warm summer days to keep the sun off
- new wheel bearings and bearing-buddies
- 2 life jackets
Paint is pretty good as the previous owner painted it prior to my purchasing. Hull has usual wear, but very good for something of it's age.
- motor needs a tune
- needs a battery
I reserve the right to take this off at anytime as it is currently also listed elsewhere, and if I have the motor tuned then I will be relisting at a higher price, if at all.
Purchaser to arrange transport.
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local vehicle deals for Australia
Copyright 2008-2011 findyourauto.net. All