Moeller 032514 Marine 14 Gallon Permanent Boat Fuel Tank 18" x 11.75" x 18.75"
||23 days 36 min
- Brand: Moeller
- Manufacturer Part Number: 32514
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Color: Beige
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 18" x 13"
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
- Item Weight: 9.7 lbs
- Manufacturer: Moeller
- Model: 14 Gallon
- Size: 18.00"L x 11.75"W x 18.75"H (including fill spout)
- Type: Permanent Boat Fuel Tank
- UPC: 739729325148
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Part Number: 032514
Moeller Marine 032514 14 Gallon Permanent Fuel Tank with built-in fuel level sender. Fuel tank dimensions are 18.00"L x 11.75"W x 18.75"H (including fill spout). Fill spout has 1.5" OD and is approximately 2.75" long.
Installation Guidelines for Optimal Performance
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Moeller fittings hold the highest OD and ID tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Moeller fuel tanks are capable of operation within an ambient temperature range from -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C) to 176 degrees F (80 degrees C).
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw/pickup fitting has 360 degree rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
- For use with gasoline or diesel fuels (diesel requires Moeller 035724-10 return line - not included). When using diesel, grade 2-D diesel fuel is required, meeting ASTM Standards D975 (or fuel rated Diesel DIN 51601), and having a minimum cetane rating of 45.
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Follow all applicable ABYC, ISO, NMMA, and USCG regulations and recommendations.
- The fuel tank must be fully supported in its installed position.
- The fuel tank should be installed securely. The installed fuel tank shall not bounce, shift, or move as this will cause chaffing. The fuel tank shall not be allowed to be scraped, cut, or punctured because of a loose installation or manufacturing debris. Neoprene padding should be added to any area where the surface of the tank makes contact with a surface that may cause chaffing. Do not compress neoprene padding!
- Allow 3% expansion of the fuel tank in all directions. Hydrocarbon swell occurs when gasoline or diesel fuel soaks into the fuel tank material. Design the fuel tank compartment to allow growth equally. Hold down brackets / braces must be installed to prevent damage to the fuel tank even after hydrocarbon expansions occur.
- DO NOT remove dust caps until you are ready to install the fuel tank. Dust caps are provided to limit dirt, dust, water or any other foreign substance from getting into the fuel tank.
- Fuel tank placement should be carefully considered, as certain environmental factors can increase fuel temperature, leading to potential degradation of fuel integrity and related problems.
- DO NOT deform the tank during installation. Methods of deforming the fuel tank also include: walking, standing, or applying excessive weight onto the fuel tank.
- DO NOT solid plumb fuel lines to the fuel tank use only flexible lines.
- DO NOT foam the fuel tank in place!
- Never modify the fuel tank. Use only fittings which come with the tank, or fittings approved by Moeller Marine.
- DO NOT attempt to patch or repair holes or punctures in fuel tank.
- Fuel tank temperatures need to be stabilized to room temperature for 24 hours before testing or installation.
Shipping and Tracking
- Items ship the same day if purchased on a business day before 10am Pacific Time.
- Tracking is emailed to your eBay email address once an item ships (double-check your spam folder).
- Faster shipping options are available in the "Shipping and payments" section on this page.
- Business days are Monday to Friday, not including holidays.
- Pickup is not available. All items must be shipped.
- US Sales tax is charged to Washington state addresses only.
- International buyers may have import duties/taxes (see below).
- Items heading outside the USA cannot be used for military or government applications. The seller and marketplace expressly disclaim liability for misuse of its products.
- Shipping prices shown do not include import taxes or customs duties. Contact your country's customs department for more information.
- Items cannot be marked as gift or have a lowered value on the documentation. It is unlawful to forge international documents.
Warranty and Returns
This item has a 1 Year warranty covering any manufacturer defects. Defective items are generally replaced within a few business days, plus time in transit, and there will never be any extra cost to you.
For Lost Items, Damage, or Other Problems
If your item was damaged, incorrect, lost, or is missing parts, please send an eBay Message or Email right away. Describe the nature of the problem and its urgency (include pictures if possible). You will be taken care of as quickly as possible and there will never be any additional cost to you.
For Regular Returns
You may return an item if you no longer need it or don't want it anymore. Returns are accepted on items still in the same condition they arrived in. There may be a 10-15% restocking fee and all shipping costs must be covered by the buyer. To initiate a return, log in to eBay, go to your Purchase History, and use the Return link next to the transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who manufactures this item?
This item is manufactured by Moeller.
Q. What are the shipping dimensions and weight?
This item ships in a box approximately 19" x 18" x 13" and weighs approximately 11 lbs.
Please read the information above thoroughly before asking a question. Questions are answered Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm PST. All correspondence must be via Email or eBay Message. Use the Ask a question button below to ask a question.
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local vehicle deals for Australia
Copyright 2008-2011 findyourauto.net. All