Yamaha XS400 1977 Custom Cafe Racer Bobber
As featured in Bikeexif (and many other custom bike sites after the initial feature), up for sale is a unique one of the kind motorcycle, my 1977 Yamaha XS400. There are literally far too many modifications to list them all, however in summary this bike has had no expense spared that included:
- Frame up, professional rebuild from one of Australia’s most renowned custom bike shops - Ellaspede in Brisbane.
- Frame modified, detached and powder-coated
- Rebuilt front-end USD forks from an Aprilia RS125
- Completely rebuilt motor using only genuine NOS Yamaha parts including oversize pistons, and new rods, valves and bearings
- Ported and polished heads; brand new flat side performance carbs.
- Custom exhaust
- Motogadget electrics throughout
- Professional paint
Bikeexif link: http://www.bikeexif.com/yamaha-xs-400
Total spend was over $30k, sale includes all invoices, RWC / registration (if in QLD) and professional high-res photos from Bikeexif shoot.
If you are genuinely interested in this amazing motorcycle, let me know and I will coordinate an opportunity for you to view the bike and ask any questions.
Selling due to next project requirements (and that I now live in San Francisco and I cannot unfortunately import the bike into California due to EPA restrictions).
BIKE IS BEING SOLD IN BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA BUT WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL AT BUYERS EXPENSE
Ellaspede in Brisbane will be handling showing the bike to potential buyers so will be able to answer any question you have in regard to the build, bike and performance.